EMail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 Southern Exposure LaxClash Tournament
July 25-28, 2013
Presented by Southern Exposure Lacrosse
Hosted by Limestone Lacrosse
Download individual registration form click Here:
Download Team registration form click Here:
Download camp flyer click Here:
Download team roster form click Here:
Host Hotels: (please mention Limestone College Lax Clash Lacrosse to receive discount rate)
834 Windslow Ave
Gaffney, SC 29341
Hampton Inn & Suites
115 Nancy Creek Rd
Gaffney, SC 29341
What makes Lax Clash different from the rest:
- ALL games played at Limestone College – NO extra travel to other fields!
- REAL, on-campus college experience for all players!
- 5-game, highly competitive Varsity & JV tournament, beginning Friday afternoon
- Meeting rooms available for coaches/chalk talks
- Games filmed; time provided for film review by college coaches
- Officials are sanctioned for high school games
- Clinic led by college coaches' available to all players
- Dorm accommodations & meals for players available: 2 nights @ double occupancy = $25 per player, per night; and 5 meals in Limestone College dining hall ($40 per player)
- Limited to 16 Teams
- College recruitment seminar & roundtable for players & parents
- 2 All-Star Teams will be selected to play in final game on Saturday evening
- Exposure to Conference Carolinas and Deep South Conference lacrosse coaches
TO HOLD A SPOT FOR YOUR TEAM, email Coach Cadorette at email@example.com
The intent of the Southern Exposure LaxClash Tournament is to provide players the opportunity for exposure to high-level, competitive play, as well as to a true on-campus college experience over the course of a 3-day tournament. Players will train, eat, and prepare for games with their teams, as well as have access to college-level conditioning & training, college recruitment information, and specialized clinics in various areas of play.
It is our belief that players, parents, and
coaches will take from the tournament, a sense of a true collgegiate athletic experience and a heightened appreciation for the value of teamwork.